Thursday, September 18, 2008

This isn't free, but it's cheap

I've just paid $5 to have my site visited 1000 times at LinkGrand. I'll come back when the 1000 visits are used up and tell you if I got any sales! LinkGrand and similar sites pay people to look at sites, in this case about .3 of a cent. Lots of people do this paid-to-click stuff for extra money, so that is how your 1000 (or more) visits are guaranteed.

Here's the link if you want to check it out:

LinkGrand.com

p.s. My 1000 links came and went, and no sales resulted. It might take more than 1000 views to get a sale of my book. Perhaps something in a more popular genre would get better results.

2 comments:

Fine1stEditions said...

I also tried linkgrand for my website: www.Fine1stEditions.co.uk and had no luck either!

Unknown said...

That David guy is now charging $15 for promotional services. Considering you can promote all the books you want for a year, that's still a good buy.